Main menu of DAEMON Tools Pro allows you to get access to the essential features of the application.
Using Image submenu you can:
- Add Images to the Images tab manually
- Scan... your PC for images to add them automatically
- Mount any image from the hard disk
- Unmount the chosen and mounted virtual disc
- Refresh the tab with images to mark the ones that were removed or renamed and can't be accessed from Images tab
Using Drive submenu you can add a new DT, SCSI, IDE or HDD device or remove all virtual drives from the system.
Using Tools submenu you can:
- Grab a Disc... to create a virtual image from the real optical disc
- Create a Data Image... from files
- Create an Audio Image... from separate tracks
- Convert an Image to change its format
- Burn an Image... to the physical disc
- Burn a Data Disc... using Image Editor
- Burn an Audio Disc... using Image Editor
- Copy a Disc... on-the-fly or using the temp image
- Erase a Disc... quickly or fully
- Add a VHD... — a virtual hard disk
- Add a TrueCrypt file... — an encrypted VHD
Using Options submenu you can:
- Adjust the application settings in Preferences...
- Activate or check your License
- Check if there is a newer version available
- Get access to DAEMON Tools Forum
- Visit the Online Help
- Send a message to our support team
- View short info about the program
Using View submenu you can show or hide Toolbar, Status Bar or Media Info panel.